Satire Writing: The Masterclass
A Satire writing Masterclass by Tell! in partnership with Punocracy.
Learn the fundamental and advanced methods of writing thought-provoking and high-impact satirical pieces that perhaps might one day change the Status quo of the society we live in.
This course contains the following lessons:
- Introduction to Satire by Adekunle Adebajo (editor-in-chief of Punocracy).
- ‘Sir Taya’: Understanding the Subtle Art of Dissent and Ridicule by Godswill Elisha.
- Qualities of A Good Satire by Muhammed Akinyemi(PrincelyX).
- Tools of Satire Writing by Yusuf Akinpelu.
- Ethics of Satire by Adekunle Adebajo (editor-in-chief of Punocracy).